1. Bare Buckles - All covers of the turnbuckles are taken off. No DQ. In any type of match. Any number of wrestlers can compete.
2. Hell In A Cell - A cage that is larger then the ring and that has a ceiling surrounds the ring. Anything goes and win by pinfall, submission or TKO.
3. Ladder Match - Usually for a belt. A ladder is set up in the entry way. A belt is hung above ring on rope. First to get belt has title. No rules, goes until someone grabs belt.
4. Last Man Standing Match - This match can have any amount of wrestlers on each team. Usually barbed wire and other such dangers are thrown into the match but they do not have to be. To win, you must score a pinfall or a submission and have your opponent stay down for the 10 count.
5. 3 Way Dance - 3 wrestlers wrestling at once. There are two variations to this match. The first is that the match can be won by the first wrestler to score a pinfall or submission. Or to win the last wrestler standing wins.
6. 4 Way Dance - 4 wrestlers in ring at once. All wrestler's opponent's must be eliminated for the wrestler to win.
7. Falls Count Anywhere- Falls count anywhere in the building. Anything goes.
8. Wargames - A double ring is set up and a cage with a ceiling is set up over them. Starts 1 on 1. After 2 minutes, coin toss team sends in wrestlers. Ends up 3 on 3 or 4 on 4.
9. Weapons match - Anything goes. Weapons of any type are strewn throughout the ring. Falls count anywhere. Wrestlers are allowed to bring weapons to the ring. Wrestlers can win by pinfall, submission or TKO.
10. Cage match - Cage surrounds ring. Only way to win is to get out. Any thing goes. Exceptions can be made for a pinfall or submission to win.
11. Barbwire match - Barbwire replaces ropes. Anything goes. Win by pinfall, submission or TKO.
12. First Blood - First wrestler to bleed loses. Anything goes.
13. Tack match - Tacks are spread through out ring. Wrestlers can win by pinfal, submission or TKO. Can apply to any type of match.
14. Lumberjack match - Normal match but other wrestlers out of the ring wielding leather belts and other weapons hitting wrestlers whenever they come out of ring. Wrestlers can win by pinfall, submission or TKO.
15. Caribbean Strap Match - Wrestlers tied together. Can win by TKO, pin or Submission. Can use strap for weapon.
16. Triple Threat Tag Match - Like tag team but three people on each team. Can all be in ring at once. Wrestlers can win by pinfall, submission or TKO.
17. Quad Threat - Same as Triple Threat Tag Match but with Four people. Wrestlers can win by pinfall, submission or TKO.
18. Tornado Tag Team Match- Tag team match in no-tag format. No tag format means all wrestlers are in the ring at once. Wrestlers can win by pinfall, submission or TKO.
19. Table Match - A table is set up in the center of the ring and 4 tables are set up on each side outside the ring. First person to put opponent through table wins.
20. 2 out of 3 Falls - First person to score two pins or submissions out of three wins the match.
21. Crowd Match - Match fought in crowd. Crowd can interefere in any way and give wrestlers weapons. Wrestlers can win by pinfall, submission or TKO.
22. Lion's Den - A small octagonal cage match by the entryway and only way to win is by submission or KO.
23. Leather Strap Match - Two wrestler tied together. First person to touch all turnbuckles in a row wins.
24. Stairway to Hell - Exactly like a ladder match but weapon is hung on rope. You do not win by grabbing the weapon. Wrestlers can win by pinfall, submission or TKO.
25. Scaffolding Match - Wrestlers fight in Scaffolding above ring. Table stacked 4 high in ring. First wrestler to be thrown off the scaffold to the ring below wins.
26. Royal Rumble - 30 man battle. 2 start out in the ring, 1 comes in every minute. No pinfall or submission, wrestler is eliminated out when thrown over ropes. Maximum of 4 wrestlers in ring at once.
27. Cage of Rage - 3 rings are under a big cage, 30 men in the cage, last man standing wins.
28. Four Corners Tag match - 4 tag teams fight each other, wrestlers can tag anyone, only two in ring at a time.
29. Cactus Cage Match - Cage match with barb wire on top of cage. Only won by pinfall or submission.
30. Mirror Match - Mirrors are on each turnbuckle, outside the floor is a mirror. The guardrail is all glass. No pins you can only lose if you submit, pass out, something breaks besides a toe or finger, and you can lose if you are severely cut.You can submit anywhere.
31. Pit Match - Ring 20 feet over ground with a 3x3x20 foot pit covered by thumbtacks in the middle of the ring. Losers are first to be thrown down in the pit of hell.
32. Cruiserweight Crippler Match - Each cruiserweight gets one escort each that carries one weapon from the wrestler's Info page. Every time you get thrown out of the ring you get hit with your opponent's weapon three times. The winner can only be decided either by pinfall, submission or TKO after their opponent has been thrown out of the ring at least five times.
33. Guard Dog Match - Attack Dogs are chained up outside of the ring and in entryway. Anything goes. Wrestlers can win by pinfall, submission or TKO.
34. Dumpster Match - First to throw opponent in Dumpster and shut lid wins. The dumpster is full of weapons for wrestlers to use. Used in street fight or regular match. Single or tag.
35. Street Fight - Fight in back alley. No DQ. Singles.
36. Nail Match - Boards match with nails through them are propped up in turnbuckles. Singles or tag.
37. Ultimate Fight - Fought in an Octagon. First person to be TKOed loses. Same thing as UFC matches. No DQ. Singles.
38. "I Quit" Match - First person to say I quit loses. No DQ.
39. Casket Match - First person to be put in casket loses. No DQ.
40. Buried Alive - Object is to bury opponent. Shovels, casket, wheelbarrow, and tombstones used as weapons. No DQ.
41. Empty Arena Match - The arena is empty and wrestlers can fight any where. No DQ. Wrestlers can win by pinfall, submission or TKO.
42. Hell on Earth - A hell in a cell is wrapped in barbwire is set on fire in the four corners top and bottom. Various weapons and obstacles are spread throughout cage. Sparks spray from the cage at any time. Tacks and broken glass shower down. Singles. No DQ. Wrestlers can win by pinfall, submission or TKO.
43. Jail Cell - Wrestlers are locked inside a jail cell. A key is located in the cell. Wrestlers can either escape or battle it out in cell. Nightstick and handcuffs are in cell as weapons. No DQ. Last man standing wins.
44. Hospital Death Match - Wrestlers fight in a hospital using anything they can as weapons. No DQ. Win by pin, submission or TKO.
45. Inferno Match - Turnbuckles and ropes are set on fire. Only way to wins is to set opponent on fire.
46. Glass Cage Match - Same as Steel cage match but cage is glass.
47. Glass Hell in a Cell Match - Same as a hell in a cell except cell is glass and also last man standing wins.
48. Burn Match - A cage wrapped in barbwire is heated to be red hot. No DQ. Last man standing wins.
49. Gangtsa Paradise Cage Match - A tag, triple, or quad threat cage match with weapons in the cage. Win by pin only. Can fight outside of cage. If this happens falls count anywhere.
50. Tai Pei Death Match - Wrestlers wrap hands in sticky gauze and dip hands into alcohol. Then dip theirs hands into glass, tacks, nails and various other sharp objects. Win by keeping person down for ten count.
51. Double Hell - 2 sides of the ring is wrapped in Barb Wire. The other sides are let open. On the outside are pits of barbwire, sometimes explosive. Wrestlers can win by pinfall, submission or TKO.
52. Fire Deathmatch - Barrels full of oil are put in and outside of the ring and set on fire. Also piles of rags soaked in oil are laying around and set on fire. Wrestlers can win by pinfall, submission or TKO.
53. Cross Match - A cross is set up in entry way. You must put your opponent on cross and raise it up to win.
54. Bar-room Brawl - A match is held in a bar. No DQ. Wrestlers can win by pinfall, submission or TKO.
55. Nine Iron Match - A set of golf clubs are used as weapons in this match. Wrestlers can win by pinfall, submission or TKO.
56. Stretcher Match - A stretcher is set up in the entryway. To win you must put your opponent through or on stretcher.
57. Desert Deathmatch -This is a no rope barbed-wire anything goes match. Cacti and other things resembling a desert in the middle of the ring along with some barbed-wire board. There is also a tank full of scorpions which you dump your opponent in for ten seconds to win.
58. Pirahna Death Match - This match has no ropes . It has some barbed-wire boards and stuff laying around the ring to be used. In the middle of the ring is a tank full of small piranha. The object is to dump your opponent in their to win.
59. Master Hell Match - This is all gimmick matches rolled up into one match. All Matches are set up through out the arena. All areas are open to fight in. This is the most insane gimmick match. Wrestlers can win by pinfall, submission or TKO.
60. Circus Death Match - This is basically the same as the Scaffolding match but a net of barbed wire is put under wrestlers. After 10 minutes the net is cut down and bundled up and wrestlers fight on ground.
61. Dry Ice Death Match - This is basically the same kind of match as a pirahna death match. The center pit is filled with dry ice. Win by dumping opponenting in pit.
62. Fire Stones Death Match - This is a no rope barbwire match with various things on fire in ring. In the center of the ring a pit of things that are on fire. It is hard to see because the lights are out. Wrestlers can win by pinfall, submission or TKO.
63. (Whatever city match takes place in) Street Fight or Backlot Brawl - The matches are fought either in a back lot of the arena or in the ring. The participants bring 1 weapon each to the match. Wrestlers can win by pinfall, submission or TKO.
64. Gauntlet Match - A Wrestler must face any number of wrestlers back to back with no stopping. Wrestlers can win by pinfall, submission or TKO.
65. Roof Top Rumble - First Person to throw opponent of skyscraper wins. Net is there to catch falling person.
66. Electric Cage match - This is an insane match for only the toughest competitors. Same rules as a regular cage match but cage is electrified.
67. Thunder Dome - An electrified dome is set up around ring. Pinfalls count to win.
68. Electric Hell in a Cell - Same as above but a Hell in a Cell.
69. Bed o' Nails Scaffolding Match - Same as a scaffolding match but instead of tables bed of nails replace them.
70. Death on Ice Match - A match is held in a ice hockey rink. Various foreign objects like skates, sticks and equipment are lying around.
71. Snake Pit Death Match - A match is held in a pit full of snakes. The winner is the first to escape the pit. Staying in the pit very long will mean very serious injuries. This is one of the most of the most dangerous matches.
72. Dogg Pound Match - Two wrestlers are tied together and collar can be used as weapons. No DQ. Wrestlers can win by pinfall, submission or TKO.
73. (Name of Weapon here) Ultimate Death Match - The Weapon is placed on a pole or rope and wrestlers try to get it down. No DQ. Wrestlers can win by pinfall, submission or TKO.
74. Barbwire Fist Match - Wrestler wrap their hands in barbwire. Then they fight it out. Wrestlers can win by pinfall, submission or TKO.
75. Torture Death Match - A cage is wrapped in razor blade barbwire. The bottom of the ring is a tub of vinegar, salt, lemon juice, and tabasco sauce. Many bladed objects are strewn throughout ring. It is a very painful match causing cuts to fill with many substances that cause major pains in wounds.
76. Grocery Store Match - A match is fought in a grocery store.
77. Torture Chamber - A Hell in a Cell is set up around the ring. Barbwire surrounds the ring and cell. Small explosives are set up around ring. Many things are set on fire and thrown in ring. The way to win is to stuff opponent into spike casket or put person on the Torture Rack.
78. Tumble Weed Match - A large fan is placed ringside. It is turned on and large "tumble weeds" of barbwire are thrown into the ring and blown around into wrestlers. Wrestlers can win by pinfall, submission or TKO. 79. Boiler Room Brawl - First one to escape the Boiler room wins. Anything goes.
80. Wheel O' Gimmick Matches - A wheel is spun and whatever it lands happens. Rules of match applies.
81. Beast Match - A Hell in a Cell is set up. A wild animal is set loose in the Hell in a cell with the Wrestler. They must stay conscious for 20 minutes. Once they are seriously hurt or knocked out. Trainers will come in to stop the animal. Usually a bear in the cage. Many weapons are in ring to fend off beast. Very dangerous.
82. King of the Death Match - Very similar to king of the ring except all matches are death matches. When ever this is held Hardcore title is stripped from champ and put on the line.
83. Junkyard Deathmatch - A match is held inside a junk yard, anything goes.
84. Iron Man Match - Person with the most pinfalls in a hour wins the match.
85. Semi match - A match is held inside a semi-truck. First person to throw opponent out wins match.
86. Wildcat Cage Match - First person to stuff their opponent into the cage of wildcats (can be any other type of animal also) wins.
87. Beatdown Match - This match only happens when the President is very pissed at a wrestler. The wrestler is handcuffed with both hand to the ropes and his feet are tied together. Also they can have their arms behind their back with the person's feet tied up. Very embarrassing.
88. Exploding Barbwire Cage - A cage is covered in barbwire and explosives are put through out the ring. The explosives go off at timed intervals. Wrestlers can win by pinfall, submission or TKO.
89. Elevator Match - An elevator is going slowly up a shaft. First person to pin,get a submission, TKO, or throw opponent out of elevator wins.
90. Mosh Pit Match - A match is held in a mosh pit. Wrestlers can win by pinfall, submission or TKO.
91. Rumble in the Jungle - A match is held in a jungle. Trip wires and traps are set all over the island. Opponents start on opposite ends of the jungle and meet in center. First to TKO opponent wins.
92. Hangman's Match - A noose is suspended from a Hell in a Cell. First person to hang opponent wins the match.
93. Iron Circle Match - A match is fought inside a ring of cars with their headlights on full blast. Wrestlers can win by pinfall, submission or TKO.
94. Straight Jacket Match - One Wrestler is put inside a straight jacket. Like a regular match.
95. Chairshot Match - A wrestler is appointed to deliver the chairshots to the 2 opponents. Whoever can withstand the most chairs shots wins.
96. Gorilla Press Match - First person to gorilla press opponent wins.
97. Barbwire Net Match - A large barbwire net is put above ring. First person to wrap opponent up in it wins.
98. Electric Chair Match - 4 on 4 in a cell. In the middle of the ring is a shark cage. On the inside of the big cell is a electric chair. You have to put opponent on chair and pull the switch to win.
99. Chamber of Horrors - Same as above but no shark cage, fought in fun house, and it is a barbwire electric chair.
100. Blindfold Match - Both wrestlers are blindfolded. First to pin or make submit wins.
Post by ThunderDrunk on Apr 9, 2012 22:37:50 GMT -5
*Thunderdrunk walks out, shiny belt around his waist, despite being drunk, as usual, he seems rather fuckin right serious.*
Ladies and gentleman, shit's real now, Sweet the former, recently fired GM of the Crap Fed is a no show. He may be drunk in tiajuana or just watching the Hunger Games again for the ninth time. I don't give a shit. We started this shit at Crapamania, we tore the house down, and made people look at our fucked up way of doing business. I have a lot of shit on my plate, but I'll be got damned if I let the fans down, or you boys in the back down. So two things are gonna happen.
One. I'm taking over. If Sweet wants to argue that shit, we'll fight. If not, I'm your new GM bitches.
Second, I'm not a fucking McMahon, a man makin the matches don't need the gold, no fucking point.
*Drops the hardcore title on the stage*
If Sweet don't say shit, this nice gold shiny let-me-have is up for grabs. I can't fight yor dumbasses and throw my bottles at the pilot of my G6 at the same time.
So throw your challenges out again, say what ya want, and I'll let Extremely Crappy Rules decide who wins.
(throw me a pm for matches kids, Sweet seems to be out, if he jumps in I'll gladly hand him info)
Yeah I'm lookin at ya sideways and drank seven jaeger bombs, wanna fight about it?